Did you know that today is Moment of Frustration Day? Finally, a holiday worth celebrating! Started in 1986 by some compassionate genius, this day was created to give people around the globe the space to vent their angst about the world and all of its flaws. It is honored by going outside at 12pm (specifically Greenwich time, for the Orthodox adherents) and screaming all of your anger into the sky. Here is what we will be shouting about this year:
- The IPhone 7’s lack of headphone jack, because we know we’re still going to buy it, even though we hate ourselves for it.
- Microsoft excel, and not realizing that it is truly the only skill anyone needs to get any job they want.
- Wi-Fi dead zones. It’s 2016, where are our tax dollars going if not to the construction of a giant, pyramid-sized modem that can accommodate all of us in the nation. The candidate that promises that is the candidate that has our lifelong support.
- Stains, but even more so, the advice people give to remove them from your clothes, because none of it has ever worked for us. Can’t we all just agree that the advice never works? Then we could stop feeling bad about not being able to rid our clothes of stains. (Is that just us?)
- No pockets – and this is a feminist issue to be clear – why must women’s’ clothing be completely void of functional features? It’s to prevent us from organizing, because they know once that happens, our takeover will be complete.
Aaaahh, we feel better already. If you have any frustrations that you’d like to add to our list, please leave them in a comment below. We’re sure we could find some space in upcoming days to get some extra screams in if the situation calls for it.